Dear Community Partners and Families:
The State of California has given guidelines on precautions needed for Assisted Living Communities to implement. Please remember, all precautionary measures taken are done so with the health and safety of our residents in mind.
- We will be asking all visitors to fill out questionnaire prior to entry of the community. At the time the questionnaire is completed all visitors will be required to have a temperature reading which cannot exceed 100.4.
- All visitors who enter, are required to enter the community through our front door ONLY.
- Everyone will be asked to show identification and sign into our visitor log.
- Residents are allowed to have ONE visitor per day. This person must be an adult and the visit must take place in the resident unit. No visits in the common areas of the community.
- We are asking that non-essential visitors, call and coordinate a phone discussion or virtual visit for information regarding our community, 415-346-0246.
All of us at Sagebrook Senior Living thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We will be certain to communicate any new information to you as it becomes available.
Angie Boucher Turin